Rain, Rain Go Away!

I know its only Wednesday but it has rained everyday this week in Baltimore. Not only that but it has been a little on the cold side! I normally have no problem with rain except for this year I have been hit hard with the worst allergies and it seems as if every time it rains they get worse. So of course this week I have felt miserable and have locked myself indoors for the time being. But with spring comes rain, so it is going to be expected. So here are some things you might want to keep you dry!

The North Face Venture Jacket
Personally, I own this jacket in white and absolutely love it. It is light weight which is perfect for summer because you don't want anything to heavy but it also does its job and keeps the rain out. I have owned a few rain jackets before and none of them really kept the water out as well as this, plus I love love love it in this green color.
Hunter Wellies
These might be the most adorable rain boots out there. They are a little on the pricey side but they are a classic and will never go out of style. I have had my eye on a black pair for quite some time, maybe the rain this week will motivate me to buy a pair!
Vera Bradley Umbrella
First of all can I just say I adore this pattern. I have a tote in this print and then I also have a duffle in this print but in the blue version and I always get so many compliments on it. The umbrella itself is small and can be stowed away in your car in case a spring shower suddenly pops up on you; it is even small enough to fit in your purse! Can you say perfect?

Have a great day, stay dry!

No comments: