Scrapbooking

Why yes, I do spend my saturday nights scrapbooking things I find in magazines that I like. My mom gets all of the home magazines like Home and Garden and Beautiful House and they never fail to amaze me. They give me so much inspiration and hopes of what my house will someday look like. (side note: I am a hoarder with magazines and save them all.)

I have always loved scrapbooking and I currently have two scrap books going. One is just a life scrap book with pictures of friends and family but this new one I started is combining all the things I love and inspire me into one book. I want to be able to look back at it and use it when I start my first home, or when I look for wedding dresses and also be able to show my kids one day! I cut out pictures of rooms, flowers, dresses, people, nature, just everything that I love.

Here's a sneak peak! (sorry for the bad quality pictures, I don't have good lighting in my room)




Does anyone else enjoy scrapbooking as much as I do?! 

No comments: