Back, again!

It has taken me a while to get back into my college routine. I have rarely had enough time in the day to sleep and do schoolwork, let alone blog!

So far this semester has gone pretty well. I am taking 18 credits right now and semi-regretting that decision  (so much work!!). I am majoring in political science and love love love all of my classes. I could talk about politics for hours, its weird I know, but I just can't get enough!! Last week was pretty hectic with a bunch of tests but it was thankfully followed by a more mellow week this week and pleasing test results. This is my first semester at the school I transferred to and I'm so happy with my decision.

Besides school work I am also working two days a week at the same restaurant I was at this summer/last spring. I can't believe I have already been there for 10 months, time flies! This upcoming spring I plan on joining a sorority...as if my life isn't busy enough?!

Here's just some pictures from this semester!

Ellen Show came to our school!!
My Roommate dMb and I!

dMb and I, again!

Highschool prom date and I!!

dBm and I at a tailgate!

dBl and I (sadly, we go to different schools but I came for a visit)

As for this weekend, I am home with my family. On Saturday morning my mom, sister, and I are going to a local farm to go apple and pumpkin picking! Later Saturday evening my mom, sister, and brother-in-law will be headed up to PA for a haunted house/hayride and then headed downtown to go out! Sunday I will be working and sadly missing the Ravens game. 

What are your plans for this weekend?!

No comments: