I found a great recipe online (found here) and decided to make them myself! They turned out delicious (I may or may not have eaten 3 when they came out of the oven) and I will definitely be using this recipe in the future.
3 or 4 Bananas (preferably one's that have browned...it makes them sweet)
1 Cup of Sugar
1 1/2 Cups of Flour
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
Dash of Salt
1/3 Cup of Melted Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mash the banana's (I used my hands for this, my dad prefers a fork) in a large bowl.
3. Add the melted butter to the mashed up banana's and mix.
5. Then add the baking soda and salt and mix.
6. Slowly add the flour and mix well!
|The batter was SO good!!|
8. If you would prefer making a loaf of bread you would now pour the batter into a greased 4x8 pan. I like making muffins so I used muffin pans with liners and sprayed them. (this recipe made me about 15 muffins)
9. Place the pan into the oven and cook for about 20 minutes. Mine cooked for a little less so just be super careful and watchful of them.
These were seriously some of the best muffins I have ever had! I loved how easy and tasty this recipe was!
Have you ever made banana muffins before? What recipe do you use to make them? I would love to try new recipes :)