Home sweet home!!

I apologize for my lack of blogging yesterday! I pulled my first all nighter on sunday evening so I spent the day catching up on some much needed sleep. I am now home for the thanksgiving break, and so grateful to be!
How cute is this girl laying next to me while I write this!!?
This weekend was beyond hectic for me filled with two birthdays, mama coming home from Paris, and seeing old friends! As crazy as it was I loved every second of it, I got to see so many people who I normally don't get to see! On Friday as you know I went to College Park to visit high school friends, which was a ton of fun! On Saturday I went to dinner with my sister and brother-in-law and watched Horrible Bosses (I swear it was the funniest movie ever...if you haven't seen it yet, do it!) until it was time to pick up my mama from the airport at midnight! So happy she is home! On Sunday it was both my roommates birthday and my brother-in-laws birthday! I surprised Danielle by decorating her room before leaving to my parents house to have our surprise birthday dinner for Mike (his family surprised him by coming down from PA!!!). Then I went back to school for a nice little all nighter Sunday night...let me just say I was not feelin' so hot on Monday morning!





My family has been making pumpkin, pecan, and apple pie for years now so we are trying to come up with a new dessert to make for turkey day, any suggestions?! I am a huge fan of chocolate (hint hint)

2 comments:

Savannah said...

What a busy weekend! All-nighters are the best and one of the things I miss most about college. :) I always felt so productive and accomplished! Hope you are having a relaxing time at home.

Mama Thor said...

Try a flourless chocolate cake. Search the food network or Simple.com. They are easy and delicious. Make two and hide one. Not that I've ever done that.