|How delicious does this cup of hot chocolate look?|
2 Tablespoons of Sugar (just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down....okay i'll stop)
2 Tablespoons of Hershey's Cocoa (Natural Unsweetened)
1 Cup of Milk
1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Dash of Salt
Dash of Cinnamon (optional)...I like to add spice to my hot chocolate so I always add Cinnamon
Mini Marshmallows (an obvious...if you like them)
1. Mix the Sugar, Cocoa, and Salt in a large mug.
2. Pour the cup of milk into a different mug for about 2 minutes, or until however hot you would like it.
3. Gradually pour the heated milk into the mug that contains the Sugar, Cocoa, and Salt.
4. Mix it together well. (There might be some clumps of Cocoa still, just keep stirring until they are gone)
5. Stir in Vanilla Extract and then powder the top with Cinnamon.
6. Don't forget to add your Mini Marshmallows!
How easy was that?! You are now ready for a seriously DELICIOUS cup of hot chocolate.
You can also find this recipe on Hershey's website.
Here's my cup of hot cocoa!