"Long hair, she don't care"

For the past few months I have been growing my hair out and let me just tell you, it has been a slow movin' process (so frustrating!!). I was so happy when I finally got it out of that awkward middle stage of it being not short, but not long either. I seriously envy girls that have hair that grows like a weed, its just not fair!

However, now that I have gotten it pretty long I'm ready for a change. (If my best friend Mandy reads this, she might kill me...sorrrry!) I've been contemplating for a couple of weeks whether to go short or not and I just can't decide.

I love love love how long lauren conrad's hair is here (not to mention she's gorgeous):


But I also really love Kelly Ripa's:


I don't really do much to my hair during my normal every day routine and recently I have found it to be pretty plain. I usually let it air dry and pull it back into a low bun and occasionally if i'm going out I will straighten it.

this is short/awkward middle stage

this is about the length of my hair now!
So what do you think?! Cut it short (about the length of my shoulders) or just keep on truckin' and let it grow! I would love for your input!!

No comments: