OOTD!!

Yesterday I went to lunch with a friend/coworker to catch up! Usually we have lunch at the union in school in between classes on tuesdays but since I was home for break we decided to do lunch at home! We always have a week worth of catching up to do so we tend to have really long lunches!!

Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer
Boots: Steve Madden 

I was really excited because I was finally able to wear this Lilly Pulitzer Murfee scarf that I have had for a while! I actually got this at the Lilly Warehouse sale a few months back! I bought my mom a different Murfee scarf from Lilly for her birthday and she didn't like it as much as this one so we switched. Since I'm home though I was able to borrow it ;)

I also was able to wear my cowboy boots that I just recently bought! I am really particular about certain things and cowboy boots are one of them. It has taken me about a year to find a pair that I really like!! These are Madden Girl and not only were they a good price but they are SO comfortable. I love that they go with everything and can be dressed up or down!


Do you own any Murfee scarves from Lilly?! Do you like cowboy boots?!

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Love your OOTD! And those boots? Perfect!

Michelle P said...

Cute outfit!