Season Change!

Now that the weather is starting to get colder (I mean...it did snow last week!) I have officially decided to change my closet over to winter clothes. At home I have never had to change my closet depending on the season because I was blessed with two closets (yes, I did still have trouble finding room for all my clothes). However, at school this is a whole different story.

Out of the three of us girls living in the townhouse I was lucky enough to get the smallest closet. I was literally stuffing my clothes in the closet this past summer which did not make picking out outfits enjoyable. I am so excited now that I have taken all my summer clothes out and filled my closet with all my sweaters and winter gear!!

How tiny is this closet?!
I must say though I really will miss being able to wear a mix of bright colors, sundresses, and especially Lilly!! Here are my goodbye pictures of my summer time clothes...see ya next season!




Have you changed your closet over to winter gear? What will you miss most about your summer clothes?!

4 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

I just brought a ton of winter stuff to school! I'm trying to mix some of my spring/summer pieces into my winter wardrobe by layering and adding tights to some of my dresses!

Barefoot and Preppy said...

Miss Southern Prep-
AH such good ideas, definitely going to start doing that :)
xoxo,
rCm

Savannah said...

I recently switched out my closets and it was SO much fun! I tend to forget about what clothes I cannot see and loved having winter weather surprises!

Barefoot and Preppy said...

Savannah-
I totally agree, when the clothes are at the bottom of my drawer they tend to get forgotten. It was really nice to remember I have some of these clothes...it feels like you just went shopping :)
xo,
rCm