Skin Care

Okay so I need some help! Recently my skin has been breaking out like crazy. I really have never had this bad of skin so I have no idea what to do!! My dermatologist isn't available for another 3 months (crazy, i know BUT she is GREAT!) so in the mean time I need your help!

I don't wear a ton of makeup..usually just mineral coverup (if needed) and bronzer with an SPF. I absolutely hate that I've had to wear more makeup since my skin has gotten bad! I use a generic face wash and I'm usually pretty good about washing my face in the morning and at night. If need be, I will put a dab of the Proactiv Refining Mask on before bed which seems to help with the size of a pimple.


My mom is not a fan of Proactiv so to get the entire kit is out of the question! I really like natural remedies but I am all for trying new products!!

Do you have any suggestions on how to clear up my skin?! Any products that you swear by?! 

No comments: