Tea Time!

Anyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed with tea! I will drink it AT LEAST once a day, usually at night. I'm usually more into the chamomile types but I also love a good black tea! I was at Safeway the other day and noticed the Earl Grey Tea for Keurig was on sale for about $8, so I went ahead and bought a pack of 12. I definitely was not expecting it to even be half as good as it was!
My mom has always been a fan of Earl Grey, since that's what her and her sisters have always drank, but I have always leaned more towards chamomiles! Ever since I tried this though, I am officially a fan...it might even be replacing coffee for me in the mornings (shocker...i know!!).

I saw this online and thought it would be nice to share with you all since it is an even better deal than what I got! If you like Early Grey, Twinings sells Early Grey K-Cups in packs of 25 for only $9.99. That is literally a STEAL! I will definitely be buying them there from now on!!



Are you as big of a tea fan as I am?! Have you ever tried Earl Grey for Keurig?
xoxo

2 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love earl grey, too!

Mrs.S said...

Tea is yummy=))especially with honey..
Im a new follower, check out my blog as well.Xo

http://everythinggirlyandbeyond.blogspot.com/