Thanksgiving OOTD!

Sweater: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer
Boots: Steve Madden (can't really see them)
Watch: Michael Kors
I wore this outfit for Thanksgiving, usually our dinner is pretty casual. I had a really nice outfit that included a skirt from Banana Republic that I haven't worn yet but I decided to save that for another time! My roommate actually wore it recently for a birthday dinner recently!

Roomie wearing the skirt!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! What did you wear for your Thanksgiving dinner?

4 comments:

Michelle P said...

Cute outfits! And I wore an AE cardigan with a ruffle top, jeans, and boots.

Sarah said...

What a cute Thanksgiving outfit! We usually keep it dressy/casual at my house and this year I wore black legging pants with a sequin top. I thought it was comfy...haha!

Christine said...

that is a great skirt! I love how your roomie styled it. Our thanksgiving was pretty casual too, which I'm usually grateful for but occasionally I just want an excuse to dress up!

Savannah said...

Cute outfits!