Empire State of Mind

So as you know I made my way to New York yesterday with my roommate Danielle! We left at 1am and the bus was totally full. A gentleman moved his seat to allow Danielle and I to sit together which was so sweet!! I had a pretty difficult time sleeping on the bus so when we arrived in the city at 5am we both were needing some coffee. Thank goodness for Starbucks!

It was still dark when we got there! 
We had decided we were going to try and go to the Live with Kelly show, seeing as she is one of our favorites, so thats where we headed first. We ended up being first in the standing line and made our cold little selves into the studio! It was so much fun being there and only made us love Kelly Ripa even more!!


Danielle and I!





We then walked all the way over to Madison ave. to visit the Lilly Pulitzer store!! This store was beautiful and the service was fantastic! I had been wearing a Lilly scarf and a pair of Lilly croakies so the woman working there thought Danielle and I were from corporate. We told her we only wish :)! Definitely recommend making a visit there!



So pretty!
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful. 
Adored this dress!
We ate and shopped for a little while longer until we both hit a wall! We were so tired from not getting any sleep so we snuck onto an earlier bus and luckily got home much earlier!


Eloise!
Giant cupcake!!
I love taking pictures with Instagram!
 I had a lot of fun in New York! What do you normally do when you visit NYC?!

5 comments:

Michelle P said...

Looks like so much fun!

Savannah said...

What a fun trip! I'm jealous that you were able to see a Live with Kelly show. I think she is so fun!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

SO jealous you were in the Studio of Live with Kelly! I love her!

Valerie Griffin said...

So SO fun! :)

Prep International said...

Looks like y'all had a great time, loved the pics :)