Friday Favs!!

This Friday some of my favorite things are...

1. Quick and easy hairstyles! On Thursday I picked my parents up from the airport and needed to quickly pull something together. I put my hair in a pony tail then quickly braided it! I have seen Kourtney Kardashian do her hair like that occasionally and loved how it looked on her. Mine obviously didn't look as good as hers!! Do you have any quick hairstyles I could do for my long hair?!

2. My new Kate Spade Iphone case! I got a clear case for christmas that I LOVE but I also wanted a fun one too! I love Lilly Pulitzer phone cases but when I saw the Kate spade one I fell in love. On the inside it says "Live Colorfully".


3. Purple Friday's! This is a tradition in Baltimore where everyone gets decked out in their Raven's gear on Friday before a game weekend! It's a great way to start the weekend and share our pride. The players that live in the area love to see it too. This will be the first time my boss is allowing us to wear our jerseys to work and I'm so so so excited!! 


What are your favorites this Friday?! 

5 comments:

Sundresses and Smiles said...

When I hand long hair I would braid mine like that sometimes! I just found your blog via a comment of yours on Portuguese Prepster and was immediately attracted to the blog name--Barefoot and Preppy! I love it! Can't wait to read more. Stop by and say hi at my blog sometime!

Valerie Griffin said...

cute case!

Emily said...

That case is so cute! I am looking at getting a Kate Spade case as well! Have a great weekend!

Lauren said...

Ugh! I wish I had quick & easy hairstyles! My hair is thicker than horse hair though so it never stays in anything!

miss andrea lee said...

I braid my hair sometimes too, such a cute look!